Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2014




Ipsy is one of my favorite subscriptions.  Its cheap at only $10/month and lets subscribers try 4-5 makeup and skin care products. To sign up or for more information, click my link here. The theme of this month's Glam Bag is Beauty Rocks!



 I especially love Ipsy because I like to try new things but I am always afraid to commit the big bucks to try something that I might not like and this subscription provides a great opportunity to get outside my beauty comfort zone without paying a lot to do so.


Aside from the occasional Mary Kay or Beauty Control party, I have never worn lip liner.  I actually kind of like it.  I never would have bought it in the store but now I'm considering trying other colors.  I like that this nude shade lasts a long time and I really like wearing it under my Pop! Beauty lip gloss from the February Glam Bag.

I LOVE this brand.  I have really thick hair and it always looks nice when I leave the house but by the time I get to my office, it lays flat on my head and it never keeps its volume.  This Root Pump product from Big Sexy Hair helps me avoid the dreaded gravity-head.

I'm not sure how I feel about this product yet.  Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion smells cirtrusy and definitely exfoliates well, but I think it dries out my skin a bit.  I'm not sure if its the product or the weather.  I do like how smooth my skin feels after I use it, and I will continue to use it, but I'm not sure I'm sold.

Pop! goes the shadow by Elizabeth Mott is a perfect shimmery summery color.  I've been using it as a highlighter because its a very light shade but I really like it and it lasts all day.

This is my favorite item in the bag.  I love eyeliner.  This is Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet eyeliner and it is really smooth.  I was really excited to receive this in my glam bag because I love Urban Decay products.

I'm not crazy about the retro record bag design this month, but it does fit the theme. I do like the products and will definitely get some good use out of them.  8 stars this month Ipsy.  Way to go!











No comments:

Post a Comment