Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Birchbox May 2014: Freewheeling!

 I just received my May Birchbox yesterday!  Birchbox is a great way to try 4-5  new products for only $10.00 a month and I've really been enjoying it.  Other reviewers have been posting their pics as well and looks like there was a lot of variety this month which is really exciting to see.
I have to admit that my feelings are a bit mixed this month, but I still think its a great service and fun to try new things.  If you are interested in signing up, click here for more information.

First up: Beauty Protector shampoo and conditioner.  This product smells amazing and lathers well too.  I'd love to order the full size but at $21.95 each for the full size, I will probably stick to my tried brands.  The packaging is just too cute though.

Its kind of hard to tell from this picture but this LAQA & CO sheer lip pencil is a very pretty coral color.  It smells (and feels) minty when you put it on.  I like that it also feels soft, like a balm.  The only thing I didn't like is that it is almost a frosty coral color.  I look good in coral, but not so much in frosty shades.

I love Supergoop sunscreen.  I recently received a sample of the Supergoop sunscreen serum in my March Birchbox, so I do wish I would have received a different product, but I love the brand and it will definitely get used up.

32 Oral Care Effervescent breath crystals with IsoVoxy.  Ahhh I love this.  My boyfriend received some of these in his Birchbox (review coming soon) and I was kinda jealous.  I'm a sucker for gimmicks like this.  These breath crystals are like Pop Rocks that leave you minty fresh.  Very cool.

Also included was a $25 off coupon to use on any $75+ purchase from Kate Spade Saturday!  I want everything on this website.  Everything is adorable.

Overall I was pleased with my Birchbox and I'm looking forward to using my new products!  I would rate my May box 5 stars out of 10, but only because of the duplicate product and the color of the lip lube.  What did you think of your product selection?






No comments:

Post a Comment