Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

POPSUGAR Must Have: May 2014

The POPSUGAR Must have box is easily one of my favorite subscriptions.  Every month for 39.95 they send a box loaded with high value products (and the best snacks ever).  This month was no different.

 So many goodies!  This month is all about getting summer ready and features a lot of great fitness and beauty products.
Hi I’m Skinny Sticks  in Multi-Grain Sweet Onion flavor... I opened them right after I took the picture.  These are so good.  These are way better for you than potato chips and I think they taste better too.  This bag did not last long.

I love this color!  Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics nail polish in "Pool Boy."  I put it on my toes and its so fun... perfect for summer!

This Kerry Cassill eye mask is very soft, but I already have one that I like, so I gave this one to my sister.  I'm sure it will come in handy for all those day-time naps college students get to take. (So jealous...)

Another item that I gave to my sister, this Smellbent St Tropez fragrance smells like sunscreen on the beach.  It smells decent, but not really my style.  This was the heavy hitter in the box valued at $45.00, but I'm so picky when it comes to fragrances that I was a little disappointed that the highest value item in the box was a fragrance.  Caroline liked it though, so that is a plus.

I haven't actually tried this workout DVD from Tone It Up yet, but I'm looking forward to it!  It looks like a really good one!  I've been working out lately with a personal trainer and haven't been doing too many indoor workouts on my own, but with the hot summer weather coming it will be nice to have a new indoor workout to try.

This Zing Anything water bottle has a built in citrus juicer in the bottom compartment so that you can have naturally flavored water anytime!  I think its a really neat concept and I've been using lemons in it.  The only downside is that you have to be really careful about making sure the bottom is sealed tight otherwise it will leak.

Overall, I'm pleased with this box.  The total value of the box was $108.00 so definitely a great value for the 39.95 monthly subscription.  This wasn't my favorite Popsugar box, but Its still one of my favorite services.  What did you think of your box?  Have you tried any of these products before?




No comments:

Post a Comment