Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Escape Monthly May 2014: California



Sunny California, Here I come!  Escape Monthly is a monthly vacation in a box subscription service for $49.95.  The theme of this month's box is California, and I have to say, its my favorite theme so far. 
Escape Monthly always includes lots of snacks.  While I'd prefer the value of the box to not be snack heavy, the snacks this month were appealing. I got a package of All Natural IPS Egg White Chips, a box of San Franola Cinnamon Almond Granola, a bottle of Caliwater Cactus water, and 2 Nicobella Organic Chocolates (of which only the empty box is pictured because we ate them as soon as we opened the box... Yum!)
I LOVE all the beauty products in this box!  This Hugo Naturals handcrafted soap smells amazing and I love the natural sponge.
I also received a full size Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream.  I think it smells more like lemon than green apple but I really love the scent and the product. This left my hands very soft and smooth.
Every Month, Escape Monthly includes a travel guide to the chosen destination.  Normally, I don't find them useful, but this time the guide is for California Wine Country and I will definitely be flipping through to plan my imaginary vacation.

Bonus!  Escape Monthly included this tin of California Poppy seeds!  Its so cute and a thoughtful bonus addition.

In all, this month was definitely my favorite.  The Escape Monthly boxes usually are close in value of the items to the overall cost of the subscription, however the selection of products is fun.  What was your favorite item this month?  Where would you like to travel to next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment