Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ipsy May 2014

Can I just tell you how much I look forward to Ipsy every month??  I love it.  $10/Month and GOOD samples and sometimes even full size products.  To sign up, Click this Link!
This Month's Theme is "Fresh Picks" and I am loving this bag.  I think this is my favorite bag ever and it is very much my style.. It even matches my curtains (in the background) teehee! Its super cute.
First up: Eva-NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask - I have really dry hair so I have been using this a few times a week since I received my bag and I think its great.  I use it after using regular conditioner because I'm that dry, but its definitely been helping.
Hang Ten 50 SPF Suntan Lotion - I can't get enough sunscreen.  I burn in the winter so I use sunscreen all the time.  I don't think this is my favorite brand, but it seems to work well enough.
Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray - I was a bit skeptical of this product because lets be honest,  it is just water in a spray bottle, but it does feel nice right after a workout or on a hot day.  It isn't something I would normally pay money for, but the sample is nice to try.
Pacifica eye shadow in pretty neutral colors.  I have a LOT of neutral eye colors so I gifted this one to my sister, but the brand is nice. 

 Last and favorite product - I am IN LOVE with this Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer.  I thought it was going to be too dark for my skin tone, but it is perfect and it smells like chocolate because it is made with cocoa powder!  Yum!


Overall I loved this month.  9 out of 10 stars and only because I always seem to get neutral eye colors. What did you get in your Ipsy bag?  What did you think of this month's picks?





No comments:

Post a Comment