Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beauty Box 5: June 2014 & Coupon!

After literally days of this box not being delivered because my pain-in-the-rear neighbor keeps parking in front of my mailbox... I finally got my Beauty Box 5 subscription!  I jumped for joy when it was finally in my mailbox after seeing that "Box Blocked - Notice Left" comment in the shipping tracker for so long.  Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty sample delivery service for $12 a month, and lucky you, they sent me a code that you can use for a FREE box (or $12 off an extended subscription).  Enter Code FREE614 for a free box!
I love getting these, The sample sizes are generous and it is small enough that it fits in my mailbox so it isn't sitting on my porch all day.
 Organix Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner:  Okay, so maybe this one isn't the greatest size sample, but these come in handy for a weekend away.  I love this brand.  My favorite is the tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner, but I haven't tried the coconut water version, so maybe I'll have a new favorite?

Vitabath Cupcake Couture Dreamy Pink Frosting Body Wash:  **Smiles** It smells like cupcakes. :-)

Eslor: The Art of Beauty Introductory packet:  This came with samples of four different Elsor products.  I have never heard of this brand so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

GlamNatural Black Mascara:  Between all of my boxes and the Allure Summer Beauty box, I have soooo many black mascaras.  I have heard good things about this brand though so maybe I'll have one of my sisters try it out instead.

Lastly: Nicka K New York Nail Polish in Ripe Apple - This is the perfect red, truly.  I am a happy girl.

Overall, definitely worth the $12 subscription price, 9 Stars this month BB5!

(Don't forget to use code FREE614 for a free box!)








No comments:

Post a Comment