Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Julep Maven: June 2014

So excited to get my June Julep Maven box!


Julep is a monthly Nail Polish subscription service for $20/month and they send you two new polishes along with an additional beauty item once a month.  The colors are always chic and I love that they dry quickly so I don't have to worry about messing them up with sheet marks when I do my nails at night!  Check out my new colors!


I get the "Classic With A Twist" box based on my style profile.  This month I got Bergen and Ariana and both are so pretty. 
I'm also pretty pumped about the Julep Oxygen smoothing base coat.  Of course I was so excited that I did my nails in Bergen (The steel-grey colored polish) before even remembering that I received a new base coat, so I'll have to try that out on my next mani.

Also: Pixie Sticks!  Definitely brought me back to my childhood!

Thanks Julep!

No comments:

Post a Comment