Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Julep Maven - Speckled for Spring Mystery Box


I love surprises. When I saw that Julep was offering Spring Mystery boxes I eagerly jumped at the opportunity. I chose the 100% Mystery Box for $24.99 with an $18.99 add on. When I got my box in the mail, I was thrilled to see all of the goodies.

Can I just say that I will never use another brand of nail polish again?  I love the colors.  I love the shape of the bottle.  I love the quality and how nice my nails look, even though every time I paint my nails I can never "stay in the lines."  I especially love that little sticker they put on the top so that you can "swatch" the color.  Why doesn't anyone else do this?  Its so smart!
In this box (along with the add-on) I received 7 nail polishes and 1 topcoat.  I'm wearing that grey one on the end called "Daria."  I feel like I should be watching MTV...


I also received the Blank Canvas plumping lip primer and "Zinnia" lip vernis.  I love this color.  Love. It.

But there's more!  I also got a Nail Moisture Mask, Glycolic hand scrub sample, and Luxe Care hand cream.... and....

 .... a sweet little packet of Forget-me-not seeds.

Wow!  My nails are going to be well taken care of.  Thanks Julep!

10 out of 10 stars on this box, easily.







No comments:

Post a Comment