Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Social Bliss: The Style Box April 2014



WOOOOO!  I love everything about this box.  I feel like I just won the subscription lottery.


The Style Box from Social Bliss is an experience.  This is an expertly matched box of fashion accessories delivered monthly to your doorstep for $39.99.  Click here for more info or to sign up! This is so much fun.  This month's Style Box has a value of $206.00 and everything in it is something that I would consider purchasing on my own.


This Month's Style is "Classy & Fabulous."  Oh it is.  It really is.


Hello Gorgeous.  This is the star of the box, a classy and fabulous "Socialite's Night Out" bag by Izzy & Ali valued at $129.00.  I love it.  Mine is black, which is great because I can mix it with almost anything, but other subscribers also got navy blue or gray.  I would have been happy with any of the colors, but I wear a lot of black so this suits me.


I also got these gorgeous earrings.  Diamonds are a girls best friend.  These may not be real diamonds, but they are very pretty and this picture doesn't do them justice.  They are also super lightweight.  I've been wearing them all day and they don't feel like they are weighing heavily on my ears like some dangle earrings tend to do. (Touch of Sparkle: $50)


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I love Too Faced products and will happily use this. ($15)


Yes. I love this.  The Little Black Compact ($5) is perfect for my purse and I love the rose shape.

 
The only item that might not get as much use is this Girls Night Out nail art kit by Stella ($7), but I will definitely try it out.  I'm okay at painting my nails but nail art is not my forte.  (The other day I tried doing a funky french with two different shades of brown and it ended up looking like I just had dirt under my fingernails.  True Story.  Not a good look.)

10 out of 10 stars!  THANK YOU SOCIAL BLISS!

If you are interested in trying this subscription, I love it and totally support your decision.









No comments:

Post a Comment