Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Birchbox March 2014

Hellooooo! 

I'm a little late getting this review up, but I am still looking forward to showing off my shiny new Birchbox!

Birchbox is a monthly women's beauty subscription that sends a box of 4-5 product samples every month and sometimes throws in a "lifestyle extra." This subscription is great because its cheap (Only $10!) and the shipping is included.  To subscribe to Birchbox, Click Here.  Birchbox also recently introduced Birchbox Man for $20 U.S. monthly.  I recently signed my boyfriend up for Birchbox Man, so keep your eyes open for an upcoming guest post with his review!

First, I have to say, I love the variety of products in the March Birchbox and I can happily say that I will use every single item.


This is my favorite item in this month's Birchbox.  It is a tiny little cheek and lip cream from theBalm called "How 'Bout Them Apples?"  Mine is "Pie."  My mother used this phrase all the time growing up and seeing it made me smile.  I love everything about it from the name down to the too cute packaging and the color is nice too.  I only had to use a tiny bit on my cheeks and I had to blend it in really well because it is a little bright for my super pale cheeks, but it does look very nice.  I love it as a lip tint. 


As I mentioned before I have very pale skin, so I am looking forward to trying out this Supergoop! sunscreen serum.  I am picky about sunscreen so I have high hopes for this.  I also received a small tube of Rescue Balm All-Purpose Skin Salve from Air Repair.  I have very dry skin so this will come in handy.





The last beauty item was this Body Repair Balm from Skinfix.  I've been using this for the past few days on a patchy dry bit of skin on my upper arms and it seems to be working well, but it doesn't smell very good.  It smells a bit like oatmeal which I suppose is to be expected because the active ingredient is colloidal oatmeal, but it is very calming on dry skin, so I will definitely be using it all.


Also included were three tea bags in different flavors from Mighty Leaf Tea.  I am a caffeine junkie, so no complaints here!



All in all, I was pleased with my Birchbox.  What did you recieve in yours?  What is your favorite product this month?

If you are interested in subscribing, Please visit Birchbox.

Thanks for stopping by,
Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment